Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Idea I had

I love eating out from the moment I open the menu to right before they hand me the bill. I also love having an opinion.
An opinion about how I should be treated.
An opinion on how often my drink needs to be refilled.
An opinion concerning how much dressing should be on my salad.
An opinion on why my waiter is ignoring me for what seems like an hour.
I have one on just about everything. However, I normally keep these opinions to myself. Since reading a certain book about local restaurants that was brutally honest, I have decided I need an avenue to vent my opinions. You may agree or disagree with mine. That is great. We don't have to see eye to eye. Deeper reasons are I can't seem to find a blog about what is good to eat around Corvallis, Oregon. So here I am. And, here you are. Well, you might not be all here. My mind tends to wonder so I don't see why yours wouldn't.

My intentions are to eat out atleast once a week at a new place in Corvallis. I will then post about it and give an honest opinion. I tend to eat up in Portland a bit too with family, so don't be surprised to see a few of those mixed in.

Peace my food minded friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment